Wednesday, February 22, 2012

For The Idiots That Love Chris Brown

A punk is a punk is a punk, and as far as I'm concerned, MC Punk could tap dance on Chris Brown's face and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. As for the stupid young girls that tweet how they would let Chris Clown beat them, you are idiots! BAH! Sometimes I think feminism is dead in America. Young girls need to stop holding fame up like it's the be-all end-all and learn that the you cannot separate a person's character from their actions. He never apologised, he never owned his actions, he never EVER showed contrition of any kind. Plus, he sucks as a musical 'artist.' 


I am not going to put the disturbing photograph of Rhianna on my blog because I think it's not respectful, though I know that statement is ironic in light of rumors that she is still boning the guy. Nevertheless, he beat that girl's face to a pulp. Would you feel bad for him if he was finally on the receiving end?

No comments: